Re: New User and Initial Installation

Bob

Spectacles? For the grids (Logbook page, previous QSOs, etc.) row height and font style are user configurable. Same applies to the logbook entry window and the Telnet/Local host window. Typically buttons (like start/stop/hop/skip and jump) are fixed size and font. 73.

On 02/20/2021 11:24 PM ai3h@... wrote:

Thanks Bob.  Everything works now.  I think I only have one more question.  I have a 4500 x 3000 resolution display and when I run the program the graphics and fonts within Logger32 are microscopic.  How can I make everything (buttons and fonts) larger?

Mike, AI3H