Re: Strange occurrance

Malcolm Bosher

Thank you John and Bob for your help.

Deleting the QSO and importing the ADIF file made no difference.

Right clicking on the QSO and clicking the top menu option did change it to the current time correctly.

What I have now done to correct the problem with this QSO is to set the seconds to something other than "00".

The other strange thing was with the wrong display on the logbook page the previous QSO page was displaying the correct time.

I don't know what happened yesterday as I just logged the QSO in the normal way.

Once again thank you both for your help.

73  Malcolm  GU0UVH