From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Harris via groups.io
Sent: 19 February 2021 08:14
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] How do I install help files on logger32?

No way of pointing to a copy of the pdf held on the local hard drive?

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 18/02/2021 15:20, Dan Atchison via groups.io wrote:
Look under main menu VIEW and you will see about ¾ down a menu item
“Setup Help menu options.” That will bring you to this:

Graphical user interface, application Description automatically
generated

The first URL entry should be this:

https://www.logger32.net/files/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf
<https://www.logger32.net/files/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf>

The second URL, should you want to use this, should be like this:

https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual_DRAFT.pdf
<https://www.g4ifb.com/Logger32_v4_User_Manual_DRAFT.pdf>

73,

Dan – N3ND