Re: Ver 4* - Two really small anomalies

Bob

Jim, you have configured for Microsoft 3D, and sometimes the controls are flat, or you are configured with 3D off, and sometimes are Mt. Rushmore? SeventyThree(s).

On 02/16/2021 5:38 PM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

As to the 3D effect, I will confirm that it is not persistent.

73 de W4UCK

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Darren Collins (G0TSM)
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 5:20 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Ver 4* - Two really small anomalies

Hello Bob and Co.

I’ve noticed two really small anomalies with version 4* (They’re still in 4.0.242).

The first is that my WAZ DX Spot highlights keep disappearing, leaving the spots ‘white’.  For example if I hover over the spots with the mouse the tooltip loses the line ‘Need etc’ so I’m guessing Logger32 thinks I do not need it anymore.. This appears to correspond with, but not always with logging a QSO on some other band/mode. Sometimes I’ll see a load of highlighted WAZ spots go white and then a while later they’ll get their colours back.

The spot in the screenshot below was highlighted blue to show I need Zone 19 on 160M. The line ‘Need Z19 for WAZ on 160M’ is now missing from the tool tip. There was a clue to what’s happening as I’ve just seen the ‘tooltip change from Need Z19 to Need Z38 for the UA0 spots.

The second thing I’ve noticed is that the Microsoft 3D effect isn’t applied to my Previous QSOs, Logbook Page, Worked/Confirmed window’s column/row headers at start-up. I have to untick Microsoft 3D and re-tick it for the effect to be applied. All entry fields in the Logbook Entry Window and other various tick boxes have the Microsoft 3D effect applied at start-up.

In the screenshot below you can see the 3D effect is applied to the Logbook Entry Window but the Worked/Confirmed window is still ‘flat’.

Thank You, Darren G0TSM

Windows 10 19042