Re: JTDX/WSJTX Cherry Picker always " Did not switch to transmit"

Tom Wylie

Damian at the top right of the JTDX screen have you got AUTO TX depressed. It has to be on.

Tom
GM4FDM

On 09/02/2021 15:58, DamianM0BKV via groups.io wrote:
I'm trying the Cherry Picker again after a break of months. I think I had the problem before. I'm using the latest version of everything now. I've set up all the settings as per the Help manual after a lot of incorrect settings. The only way to get it to work is to click on the Enable Transmit button as soon as the message of  <Sent message to JTDX to call *****>.appears in the event viewer.  if I leave it a second I receive the message "JTDX did not switch to transmit" and TX Halt.
Any ideas.
Damian M0BKV