From: Bob
Sent: 09 February 2021 17:59
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] JTDX/WSJTX Cherry Picker always " Did not switch to transmit"

One more option ... On JTDX there's a button (upper right corner) called Auto TX. It must be green. SeventyThree(s).

On 02/09/2021 12:21 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Logger32 doesn't know if the radio is transmitting or not. All Logger32 knows it that it sent a command to JTDX to call a station, waited three seconds and never received a message from JTDX to say it was transmitting. End of story. 73.

On 02/09/2021 12:14 PM Damian M0BKV via groups.io <damianm0bkv@...> wrote:

BOB

All that you have mentioned are definitely  ticked thanks. Do you think its possibly I’m using a FTdx1200 and the PTT is CAT? Perhaps their needs some time after sending the transmit message to JTDX and deciding that it did not switch to TX so sent TX Halt.

Just a thought

Sent from Mail for Windows 10