From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Julian GW4JBQ
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 10:34 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Band Change Aerial Switch

From: Julian Cleak <j.cleak@...>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 16:33
To: hamlogger@groups.io

Hi Jim,

   Well that's what it's supposed to do and changing bands on the radio does just that but when you change bands on JTDX or JTDX control panel it doesn't. In fact when it changes band and remains on the same aerial you then have to change it manually as the radio remembers the wrong setting.

If it doesn't happen to anyone else that has a 920 Then I will look at connecting up another pc and seeing if it needs cleaning down and reinstalling.

   Julian GW4JBQ