From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Julian GW4JBQ
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 4:42 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Band Change Aerial Switch

I know this will be a JTDX Group issue but I am not a member and it's probably been addressed before so apologies.
I have an FT920 with beam on Ant-A and wire on Ant-B, when switching bands on JTDX control panel (and stand alone jtdx) the ant switch on the rig remains on Ant-A so has to be switched manually. I can't find any reference to Aerial switching in any of the documentation so I wonder if this has come up before (I guess it must have) ?

    Many thanks de Julian  GW4JBQ