From: w5jmw
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 7:44 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Trying to load logger

Hi All.I am trying to load a new logger32 program in a machine that had logger32.I deleted the app,deleted the file in directory I have reloaded the program 2 times.I pulled the logbook from another machine.When I try to pull up the logger32.I get this,,,failed to open/read the adif countries with primary subdivisions.txt file.....Then I close this out and try to bring up the log and I get this...Run=time error 5 invalid procedure call or argument...Ok what am I missing or doing wrong ??