From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> on behalf of Bob <k4cy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 00:21
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] JTDX Control Panel

Someone said, I don't remember who, "O ye of little faith ...". SeventyThree(s), and wish me Happy Birthday.
On 02/01/2021 6:44 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

OK, I was wrong.  You can start the JTDX Control Panel before or after launching JTDX using Start -> JTDX on the UDP BandMap.  It works either way.  So you can also close and then re-open the JTDX Control Panel if you like.