Re: Connection to QRZ.com

Jim SIMON

Great. See you then.

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 7:53 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Connection to QRZ.com

The QRZ Lookup module that is in the Logger32 directory is a very old file. You can go to my website www.n2amg.com and then click on the L32Lookups link and download the very latest version. You can also follow the install file that is included in the install file.

If you have any questions after installing the new version let me know

73 Rick N2AMG