From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 12:48 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] e-mail notofications

The Logger32 eMail uses SSL encryption. As I recall Gmail defaults to TLS, but there is (or there used to be) a gmail configuration option to use SSL. 73.

On 01/25/2021 12:34 PM Peter Wollenberg <peterwollenberg@...> wrote:

Hi,

updated to 4.236 no problem at all. Great new additions to a program that was already first class.

So far all seems fine. Only mystery is I have changed my internet service provider-finally a faster connection- and would like to continue receiving email notifications for any DX  spots I need. I added all the GMAIL  settings for the new provider as per the new HELP pdf but cannot get a connection to the email server. This feature worked well with my previous provider.

Any hints or tips or anyone else has the same problem?

73
Peter
VA3DXA