Re: Question JTDX Control Panel

Tom Wylie

Thanks Pete I already found it, but had to search the whole manual, perhaps a few more links within pages might help.

Tom

On 25/01/2021 15:39, n5kd wrote:
Tom,
Option 5…..
Start the UDP bandmap.
At the top you should have “Start”.
Under there are the programs you have setup (JTDX or WSJT – whatever)
If nothing there choose the “Setup Shortcuts” option and tell L32 where your JTDX is located…
eg.       C:\JTDX64\155\bin\jtdx.exe
Hope that helps.
73’ Pete, N5KD.
*From: *Tom Wylie <mailto:thomasgwylie@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Monday, January 25, 2021 3:29 PM
*To: *hamlogger@groups.io <mailto:hamlogger@groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [hamlogger] Question JTDX Control Panel
I don't see option 5......
Tom
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 15:27 Tom Wylie, <thomasgwylie@gmail.com <mailto:thomasgwylie@gmail.com>> wrote:
How do you run JTDX from within the control panel?
Tom
GM4FDM
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 11:40 ja1nlx, <ayoshida0205@gmail.com
<mailto:ayoshida0205@gmail.com>> wrote:
Gerd
Try this.
1.  Turn ON your TRX.
2. Run Logger32. CAT works ?
3. Open UDP BandMap.
4. Open JTDX control panel. Band/Mode button are not
highlighted. You see "Control panel not connected"
5. Run JTDX from UDP BandMap start menu.
6. You should see like this.
73
On 2021/01/25 19:16, gerdslogger wrote:
Hi All, I tried to get this JTDX control to run, but I dont
get it.
First try, JTDX No Radio, open TRX in L32, RCP workes, the
JTDX Panel shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red LED
workes, also Halt & clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can change.
Second try, Closed TRX in L32, open in JTDX the Radio,
Frequenz & Mode changing in JTDX is ok,
the JTDX Panel shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red
LED workes, also Halt & clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can
change.
What do I wrong, is there a settig to set? Thanks for ur
help, Gerd, DL1BBO
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Virus-free. www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>