Re: Question JTDX Control Panel

Tom Wylie

Sorted..... the on line mnual is a chore to rad :-(

Tom
GM4FDM

On 25/01/2021 15:28, Tom Wylie via groups.io wrote:
I don't see option 5......
Tom
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 15:27 Tom Wylie, <thomasgwylie@gmail.com <mailto:thomasgwylie@gmail.com>> wrote:
How do you run JTDX from within the control panel?
Tom
GM4FDM
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 11:40 ja1nlx, <ayoshida0205@gmail.com
<mailto:ayoshida0205@gmail.com>> wrote:
Gerd
Try this.
1.  Turn ON your TRX.
2. Run Logger32. CAT works ?
3. Open UDP BandMap.
4. Open JTDX control panel. Band/Mode button are not
highlighted. You see "Control panel not connected"
5. Run JTDX from UDP BandMap start menu.
6. You should see like this.
73
On 2021/01/25 19:16, gerdslogger wrote:
Hi All, I tried to get this JTDX control to run, but I dont
get it.

First try, JTDX No Radio, open TRX in L32, RCP workes, the
JTDX Panel shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red LED
workes, also Halt & clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can change.

Second try, Closed TRX in L32, open in JTDX the Radio,
Frequenz & Mode changing in JTDX is ok,
the JTDX Panel shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red LED
workes, also Halt & clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can change.
What do I wrong, is there a settig to set? Thanks for ur help,
Gerd, DL1BBO