Re: Question JTDX Control Panel

Tom Wylie

I don't see option 5......

Tom

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 15:27 Tom Wylie, <thomasgwylie@...> wrote:
How do you run JTDX from within the control panel?

Tom
GM4FDM

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 11:40 ja1nlx, <ayoshida0205@...> wrote:

Gerd

Try this.

1.  Turn ON your TRX.

2. Run Logger32. CAT works ?

3. Open UDP BandMap.

4. Open JTDX control panel. Band/Mode button are not highlighted. You see "Control panel not connected"

5. Run JTDX from UDP BandMap start menu.

6. You should see like this.

73

On 2021/01/25 19:16, gerdslogger wrote:
Hi All, I tried to get this JTDX control to run, but I dont get it.

First try, JTDX No Radio, open TRX in L32, RCP workes, the JTDX Panel shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red LED workes, also Halt & clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can change.

Second try, Closed TRX in L32, open in JTDX the Radio, Frequenz & Mode changing in JTDX is ok,
the JTDX Panel shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red LED workes, also Halt & clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can change.
What do I wrong, is there a settig to set? Thanks for ur help, Gerd, DL1BBO