DLL problem from Vsamex.dll causes the crash Logger32 go down when telnet to the cluster is ON

Alex Del Chicca

Hi all,

the error that causes the Logger32 program to close as explained in the msg. that I report below,

is shown in the Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Event Viewer that I am using.

Below I insert the msg. Error found in Windows Logs / Application Level / Error / General:

Logger32.exe

    4.0.0.235

    60033d98

    Vsamex.dll

    6.4.0.0

    5ef1b226

    c0000005

    0004c1f8

    3eb4

    01d6f1a815c7ee68

    C: \ Logger32 \ Logger32.exe

    C: \ Logger32 \ Vsamex.dll

    60a100e9-fd17-4058-b14a-fc25b3d571f3

And in Windows / Application Level / Error / Details:

Name of the application that generated the logger32.exe error vers 4.0.0.235, timestamp: 0x60033d98

Module name etc .....

Exception code: 0x c0000005

Error offset 0x0004c 1f8

Path to the module that generated the error: C: \ Logger32 \ Vsamex.dll

So ….i’s    Vsamex.dll    that causes the Logger32.exe program crash to close

Anyone know why and how to solve this problem?

Thanks

73 Alex ik5pwj.