🙄🙄🙄🙄😏😏😏😏😏🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Tom
GM4FDM

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021, 17:10 Richard Zalewski, <dick.w7zr@...> wrote:
This is it!!! No more from me on this issue.  Turns out I had to unlock child windows and then lock them again and now the log is displaying properly.  All is well....tnx all

Richard
W7ZR ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 8:53 AM Richard Zalewski via groups.io <dick.w7zr=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Richard
W7ZR ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 8:40 AM Richard Zalewski via groups.io <dick.w7zr=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
First-it is not a wsjt issue as the same happens with jtdx.  Just made a qso and the qso I made an hour ago now shows at the bottom of the log.  The most recent qso is in the log as demonstrated by a log search but it is not at the bottom of the log.

Richard
W7ZR ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 8:28 AM Bill K4BX via groups.io <k4bx=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My last contact was HI3AA. It is not shown at bottom of my log. Sorting log by CALL shows the contact OK and date and time look good to me.

Attached are screenshots: first image is bottom of log sorted by TIME. Last image is the logged contact found by search.

On 1/21/2021 10:06 AM, Bob wrote:
Then I'm confused, if the logbook page window is sorted chronologically, then why is the most recent QSO not at the bottom of the page.

When you find the FT8 QSO by doing a callsign search, what is the QSO DATE/TIME. Where is the discrepancy?  73.