Re: FT8 AUTO LOGGING

Tom Wylie

Have you set up your band/modes in V4 to show FT4 and FT8??

GM4FDM

On 21/01/2021 00:51, Richard Zalewski wrote:
More info: Went to the log in WSJT and exported a qso as an adif file. Then imported into L32.  It does not display on the log page.  When I try to import the same qso again it tells me it is in the log but still not displaying on the log page.
Richard
*W7ZR* ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV
*/Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer/*
On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 4:15 PM Richard Zalewski via groups.io <http://groups.io> <dick.w7zr=gmail.com@groups.io <mailto:gmail.com@groups.io>> wrote:
Auto logging does not seem to be working for FT8.  Checked my band
plan table all ok as nothing changed from before conversion.  If I
manually select log qso from wsjt-x I see a flash on the l32 page
but does not go into log.  Something changed from the conversion.