Re: 4.0 - Thanks

Tom Wylie

Thats one problem sorted..... Tick problem in config...... :-)

Tom
GM4FDM

On 19/01/2021 21:49, Tom Wylie via groups.io wrote:
Well it's not keying the rig nor sending cw.  My bencher in parallel keys the rig OK. I have sat for an hour and tried all the ports etc to no avail. I have quit for the night😩
Tom
GM4FDM
On Tue, 19 Jan 2021, 21:46 Bob, <k4cy@comcast.net <mailto:k4cy@comcast.net>> wrote:
__
Tom. no need to save anything (other than the logbook data - just in
case). All INIs an configuration files are recycled and remained
intact. 73.
On 01/19/2021 4:25 PM Tom Wylie <thomasgwylie@gmail.com
<mailto:thomasgwylie@gmail.com>> wrote:
Having trouble with cw machine. It's about the only thing where I
forgot to save the settings.  I use it in software mode, need a
little help with the setup with the SUNsdr2
Tom
GM4FDM

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021, 21:19 John, G4DRS via groups.io
<http://groups.io>, <g4drs= btinternet.com@groups.io
<mailto:btinternet.com@groups.io>> wrote:

It's quick, isn't it?

John