Re: Old v3 files

Bob

Mike, with the exception of the v3.50 help files, everything else is pretty much recycled in v4.0. All the update folders (that are used for version rollback should be automatically deleted when v4.0 first runs.

It'll be a couple of weeks before I create a v4.0 full install package. I'll wait until the rush of upgrades is over.

SeventyThree(s).

On 01/17/2021 8:57 AM Michael Harris via groups.io <mike.harris=horizon.co.fk@groups.io> wrote:

After upgrading to v4 are there any old v3 files that can be flushed?
I'm thinking the old help file at least is a candidate.

Is a new user base version of v4 lurking somewhere. It is useful to have
it in reserve just in case something ghastly happens, also for
installing on another machine.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO