FT4-FT8 best way to set up Bands and Modes?

Philip (G4OBK) Catterall

Hello

I'd like to establish the best way to set up bands and modes for the machine modes I use: FT8 and FT4. The way I have bands and modes set up now means I cannot get an aggregate overall DXCC total for both modes combined, when I look in Awards > DXCC

When I started using FT8 I set this up as a mode in its own right.  Some time later when FT4 came on the scene I set this up as a sub mode under MFSK. As a result I get seperate DXCC totals for FT4 and FT8. Ideally I would like to see both seperate scores and a combined MGM DXCC score for FT4 and FT8.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Great news about the upcoming V4 release and well done to Gary ZL2IFB and the team for producing the fantastic manual.

73 Phil G4OBK