L32 LoTW problem

ok1tk

Hi Guys,

I started to use LoTW several days ago for my personal callsign and for club callsign. For both callsignes I use separate Logbooks in L32. My callsign = 1 operator, club = 3 ops now including me (I found, that the export file for LoTW is not happy if my callsign is used as op for the club logs so I changed to my name).

But all the upload to LoTW are done and the current state on LoTW is:

OK1TK
750 QSO
256 QSL

OK1RJO
117QSO
56QSL

When I download the file FROM LoTW and I am tring to SYNC it wit L32 I am getting the following errors:

OK1TK
10 errors (BAD.ADI syas the QSO was not found in logbook for all the 10 QSO)

OK1RJO
56 errors (BAD.ADI syas the QSO was not found in logbook for all the 10 QSO) - so all QSL

The QSO from BAD.ADI exists in the Logbooks and can be found.

The through is and I think it migh be my problem, I updated some LoTW QSL Sent/Recievd statuses in Logger manualy before I found the possibility to do it via the file.

Any idea how to slove this issue ? It seems it will not affect another QSO but not sure with that.

--
73! OK1TK