From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of w4lde
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6:12 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] N2AMG N1MM L32 bridge

Was going to download the bridge from Rick's site today and I was block by the url.blacklist virus as some call it.
Has this been happening for some time?  Anyone else seeing this?
Was looking to test Rick's L32 to N1MM bridge with N1mm but also for a different application within L32

Stay Safe
73 de Ron W4LDE