Re: Version 4.0

Bob

No need to hold your breath John. Ver 4.0 is being released in the same order as the COVID vaccinations are ... First the Royalty, then the Aristocracy, then the elected officials, then all the 'my poop doesn't smell' elected (and non elected) hangers on. Finally, to those who really need it ...

Bottom line John, the recent releases of Logger32 have been (IMHO) remarkably stable (for a 20 year old program - written in a language that hasn't been supported for countless years - that was never intended get this big). Ver 4.0 is nothing special, it looks like, and feels like, what you're using now. As best as I can describe it, it's like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, we've rebuilt the foundation so that it is vertical ...

And, I ask the ver 4.0 Beta testers to add to this thread with their observations/comments of how they view ver 4.0 ... SeventyThree(s).

On 01/04/2021 7:04 AM John Pink via groups.io <john_pink@...> wrote:

It’s a little bit like waiting for Covid vaccination – I am still waiting for the call

HNY john G8MM