Re: Logged QSO from JTDX shows as GEN instead of 80m

Tom Wylie

Your GEN frequency is different.   Is that reflected in your band/modes tables?
Tom
GM4FDM

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020, 21:38 John, G4DRS via groups.io, <g4drs=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Everything had been working fine, then, suddenly, I started seeing messages about NAK: FREQ/BAND QSO data rejected by external software.
I think this is a JTDX message, but I don't know whether Logger32 is rejecting the band data and logging it as 'GEN', or whether JTDX is sending the band data as 'GEN' and Logger32 is rejecting it.
Is anyone able to shed any light as to why this may have started partway through an operating session?
Logger32 3.50.424
JTDX 2.2.0 RC155
Windows 10

Thanks,