Re: Logged QSO from JTDX shows as GEN instead of 80m

Bob

... ah! the editing helps. Now we know you're logging based on TCP messages from somewhere. We also know the messages either have incorrect frequency (or maybe band) information. Or maybe (as I first suggested) the frequency information is not on a frequency recognized as being on 80m in your BandPlan. SeventyThree(a).

On 12/30/2020 4:38 PM John, G4DRS via groups.io <g4drs@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Everything had been working fine, then, suddenly, I started seeing messages about NAK: FREQ/BAND QSO data rejected by external software.
I think this is a JTDX message, but I don't know whether Logger32 is rejecting the band data and logging it as 'GEN', or whether JTDX is sending the band data as 'GEN' and Logger32 is rejecting it.
Is anyone able to shed any light as to why this may have started partway through an operating session?
Logger32 3.50.424
JTDX 2.2.0 RC155
Windows 10
I would attach a screen shot, but I can't figure out how to.
Thanks,
John
G4DRS