Re: Add STATION_CALLSIGN to Log display grid

Rob Thomson

I am replying to my own post here.......

I get the "daily digest" version of the groups.io posts. I've not read these for a while, so was blissfully unaware that Bob is most likely up to his neck in version 4.

Therefore.... Bob, please ignore my request for now - as I'm sure you have better things to do. It may well be that V4.0 has the increased Logbook page listing that I'm after in any case.

If you want someone with 65k QSOs to test the migration...... I'm up for it.

Rob G4LMW