Add STATION_CALLSIGN to Log display grid

Rob Thomson

Bob

I wonder if you could add STATION_CALLSIGN to the available fields for the Logbook page?

I’ve just spend an age updating our club’s 65,000+ QSOs. We of course have many operators at our club and I have utilised the “OPERATOR” field for their callsign. Over the years we have used many callsigns under the banner of the club (over 20) – for which I have used the “STATION_CALLSIGN” ADIF field. However, I am unable to display the log so that it shows the callsign that the club was operating. I could replicate the field and use USER_1, USER_2 or USER_3……. but they are being used for something else.

I suspect (like me) you utilised the OPERATOR field for the station name from the original ADIF version in 1998, as that was all that was available until ADIF 2.15 in 2004 – when STATION_CALLSIGN was added.

If there are a finite number of fields available, I’m sure that SFI, K_INDEX, A_INDEX and RX_POWER are less necessary?

Tin hat on……….

Rob G4LMW

Newbury & District ARS Log-keeper