telnet spots only works for 25 lines

Fred-K0FG

Using version 3.50.424 and have telnet spots window large enough to display 32 lines of spots   When I run my cursor down the list of spots it displays info about each line.   But when I get to the 26th line, and beyond, it no longer displays info about the spotted station.   I made the spots window display only the last 25 lines of spots and it worked fine.   Then I expanded the display window to 30-32 lines and once again it only showed info for the first 25 lines.   If I click on one of those spots the data is moved to the entry window and the radio switches freq and mode so the spot is accurate and seems to be working in that way.

But even tho the spot is moved to the entry window the program will not display info about the spot after line 25 in the telnet display window.  Even if the spot is color coded showing that I need the station for some award it still does not show info about the spot and what it is needed for.

Fred, K0FG