Re: HamQTH stopped transferring

Bob

Jim, first let me respond your (in my face) signature line about your guardian angel ... My guardian angel is Mbaba Mwana Waresa (Google it).

You probably should hit your DELETE button immediately ...

I have a limited insight into the inner workings of Logger32, but WTF is 'Auto Transfer with HamQTH'?

SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver ..

On 12/20/2020 3:33 PM jim watkins via groups.io <james_vo1sf@...> wrote:

I have been using the Auto Transfer with HamQTH for a long time now and it has worked flawlessly, until today. I transferred an adi file from N1MM. When I hit on a line in the log book, HamQTH pops up and when I hit Transfer, it use to populate the information. Now it just brings up the options underneath Transfer. I had a Windows update last night and now this. Wonder if the Windows update changed something? Any ideas where I should start?

Using Windows 10 and Logger32  3.50.424

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly.