Rotor in L32...

Steph, F5NZY

Hi,

I set up Logger32 to drive my rotor.
It is a Yaesu G-450C and I use an ERC interface connected to the COM1 port of my PC.
As you can see on my screenshot, the red line is the direction I want my antenna to point to.
On the other hand, I don't have an indicator to show me where the antenna is, contrary to what I can find in the Help of L32.

Another point.
As you can see below, the 'Open rotator...' box is checked, but when I launch L32, the COM1 port of the rotor does not open automatically. I have to open it, by a right-click 'Open Port'.

Could someone please explain this to me?

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

In the Help Section:

--
Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried, anything.
Dr J-L Etienne.