Since you pointed this out to me, I no longer have any problems.
Thanks again John.

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

Le 15/11/2020 à 17:56, John Munton - G7SSE a écrit :
Steph

Could be because the frequencies circled are not included anywhere in your band plan?

Logger32 might not know they are not CW spots. (They are probably FT8)

Try making a section in your Band Mode Table for FT8 mode; 7.074 - 7.078  then set Logger32 to ignore it.

73
John - G7SSE

------ Original Message ------
From: "Steph, F5NZY" <f5nzy@...>
Sent: 15/11/2020 15:24:34
Subject: [hamlogger] If anyone has an idea...

Hello to all,

Here is an example on the 40M band.
I set my 'Edit Bands & Modes' from 7.0 to 7.045 Mhz.
The 'Setup Telnet connection DX sport blocking filters' to let only the CW go through.
And yet spots that "normally" shouldn't be allowed to pass, pass anyway.
The blue spots are TELNET and the red LOCALHOST.

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

--
Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried, anything.
Dr J-L Etienne.

--
73, John - G7SSE