Re: LOTW

sp5ewx

Hi Bob
Thanks ...If I save logbook configuration file ,can I put in it into „clean” logger ? .I’d like rather to avoid configure whole setup
Mike sp5ewx

Looks to me like an index in your Logbook database is broken. Export the logbook in ADIF format. Make sure all the records are there. Import the ADIF file into a new/empty logbook. 73.