Re: Error in OC-298 location

Bob

Click TOOLS | IOTA MAINTENANCE. Scroll down to OC-298 and click on the row. On the window that opens Change the Lat/Long to whatever you like, and click the MODIFY button (the one to the left of where you changed the Lat/Long). Now look at the Lat/Long of whatever Islands are listed and modify their Lat/Long one row at a time and clicking the lower MODIFY Button after each row is changed.

SeventyThree(s).

On 11/02/2020 11:05 AM Mike <ch25@...> wrote:

While hunting OC-298 I noticed, that Logger gives me wrong antenna direction.
After checking I noticed, that coordinates in database are wrong.
Should be -17,34 and 138,4 according to a map.
Mike