Crash> New PC > Win10 Pro> MXComm32.Ocx error

John

Hello All,

I have a new-to-me Win 10 pro PC after the old one crashed. I do have all the files from my L32 3.50.xxx  era (gracias a Dios!)

I followed the UPGRADE instructions and got the  Component:MSComm32.Ocx ....dependencies.... missing..." error.   I read some of the legacy info here and then copied my L32 directory off my old hard drive to a new director on the new PC , tried to run it and got the same thing.

I am running as an Administrator and these installs are in a subdirectory of the Desktop if that makes any difference.

Please help. I can't wait to get back on the Logger 32 air.

John K5MO