Connecting Elecraft K3 to Logger32 and entering previous QSO by hand

SM0YHN@...

Hello,
First of all: Thanks to all giving me help to connect my Elecraft K3 to Logger32. I have tried all proposals. Finally I was wondering about my connection from K3 to my laptop, so I bought a new serial port adapter USB to RS232, and now it works!

And now to my new question:
I have tested Logger32 for a while and in that case I have logged a lot of fake OSO:s. Now I want to start from the beginning and want to enter my previous QSO:s by hand. But how do I do to start from the beginning and take those "fake OSO:s" away, skip them?
Thank you in advance
Regards,

SM0YHN/Thorbjörn Odsjö