Re: Notes window

Bob

I spent some time investigating this today, and it could be one of many things. Please help me zero in on the problem.

Was it a short note, or an autobiography?
I the problem for this particular QSO only?
Can you add a note to a non 60m band QSO?
Despite the warning message, is the note actually added?
If you recalculate you stats for this logbook, does the have any effect?
Can you log a QSO with a note? If so, can you then delete the note? if so, can you add a note?

Anything you can do to help narrow it down would be appreciated. 73.

On 10/13/2020 10:36 PM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Hi all I'll try again - Google mail screwed up the image and text - this showld be OK...

Hi all,

I' haven't used the Notes window for a while and everything OK except for this.

If I try and add a note for a selected QSO I get this

"Unable to add notes to selected QSO with 44117.2921990741"  The number varies depending on the QSO selected.

I something broken?

Vince