From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of martinwcf
Sent: sunnudagur, 4. október 2020 11:44
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] RTTY settings, advices needed...

Hi Villi,

i saw you are using IC-7300. I am using this TRX also and have a "small" problem on RTTY.

PTT is not switched to TX immediately, there is a small delay approximately 1 or 2 seconds.

The same situation if TRX switching back from TX to RX.

How on your side? Is your TX/RX switching working immediately?

Best regards Martin OK1WCF

> Od: "Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson" <vilhj@...>
> Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
> Datum: 04.10.2020 13:06
> Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] RTTY settings, advices needed...

Steph,

Is your port com4 a dedicated PTT port, not the port that controls the radio?

I don‘t have the IC-7100, but on my IC-7300 I use the Shared Radio Port, and all is good.

73 Villi
TF3VS