Re: RTTY settings, advices needed...

Steph, F5NZY

Yes

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de ja1nlx
Envoyé : dimanche 4 octobre 2020 15:38
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] RTTY settings, advices needed...

Steph

You set correct mode in ic7100 ?

73

On 2020/10/04 22:21, Steph, F5NZY wrote:

Hi Aki,

No, the IC-7100 does not support RTS / DTR.

I reboot my PC and the Radio Command allows (without the VSPE) to switch to TX but the BF does not come out.

The sound card configuration looks good and it works in WSPR with WSJT-X.

Strange...

With Win-Test, I use scripts from N6TV to run the keyboard.

73