Re: 2 different calls

ja1nlx

Paul

Read "Setting up a Second Logger32 INI File" section in Logger32 Help.

73

On 2020/09/23 17:42, Paul F6EXV wrote:
Hi all
I have two different callsigns that I ue daily.
I want the logs to be totally separated, not together in one (with 2 different operators) because statistics would be wrong.
I also wish to set up 2 LogSync and 2 JTDX, so that when I launch L32, both LogSync and JTDX are attached to their respecitive callsigns .
I do not necessarily want these 2 groups of programs to be launched simultabneously.
How can I set 2 shortcuts so they direct to the proper instances ?

Thanks for your help and suggestions.
73
Paul F6EXV