From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul F6EXV
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 6:10 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] LoTW

Hi all
When I upload a QSO through L32 LogSynch, it is not updated as sent on the log page, even though it really is sent.
This used to work flawlessly. I now have to manually tick off the "Send LoTW QSL", and tick on the "LoTW QSL sent".
I have re-installed L32 LogSynch, no change.
Both programs talk to each other.

Unless I am a sleep-walker, I have not changed anything in the configuration.
Any idea ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV