Re: QRZ MODULE

Rick Ellison

The subscribers lookup that is included with Logger32 is old and out of date and will not work properly. Follow the instructions I posted yesterday and when the setup window opens on the first run select the XML lookup and input your username and password. The L32Lookups application will handle both the HTML lookup or the XML Lookup.

73 Rick N2AMG

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of larry fields
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 1:59 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] QRZ MODULE

hello I am using the subscribers lookup should I delete the subscriber part and just use qrz

Thanks and 73

Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx

MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))

===============================

CLUBS

ARRL

DX1PAR, 7095 Khz

DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz

DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 7:58 AM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

Go to www.n2amg.com and download L32Lookups.

After downloading it double click on it to install it to your computer. It will default to C:\L32Lookups as the directory.

In Logger32 open the Internet Lookup window (7th icon from the right on Toolbar). When the window opens click on Toolbox then Setup External Module. A window will open up allowing you to select the path to L32Lookups.exe

After doing so close the window and you should have lookups working..

73 Rick N2AMG