From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of larry fields
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 9:17 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] QRZ MODULE

If your talking about the QRZ Lookups for 32 many times and it keeps looking for it, I might have to delete it as it might have a conflict problem.

Thanks and 73

Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx

MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))

CLUBS

ARRL

DX1PAR, 7095 Khz

DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz

DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:58 AM Jim Cox <jcox123@...> wrote:

Have you downloaded the qrz lookup module and installed it on the new computer?   Jim K4JAF