Re: QRZ MODULE

larry fields

If your talking about the QRZ Lookups for 32 many times and it keeps looking for it, I might have to delete it as it might have a conflict problem.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))
CLUBS
ARRL
DX1PAR, 7095 Khz
DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz
DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

Have you downloaded the qrz lookup module and installed it on the new computer?   Jim K4JAF