Re: A can of worms?

Bob

Graham, I have no objection to FST4 being added as an MFSK submode. However, I think you (collectively) have opened a can of worms and there will be much weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and tearing of hair when FST4 hits the streets, and users of logging programs discover the ADIF specification does not accommodate each and every variety of FST4. Time will tell. SeventyThree(s).

On 09/06/2020 1:31 PM Graham G3ZOD <g3zodna@...> wrote:

Referring back to your original post, I'm not clear what the objection is although I think it's likely that FST4 shouldn't have been added at all to the specification.

73 de Graham G3ZOD