Re: Elecraft K4 ...

Michael Harris

Hi Bob,

All I can report is that there is a sample IN jack on the rear panel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ElecraftChannel

a 24 minute presentation by Eric.

Nothing on CESSB which sounds a bit like pre distortion by another name but is possibly a different DSP application. I read about it once a couple of years ago, in QEX maybe, but cannot remember much about it.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 06/09/2020 11:46, Bob wrote:
Mike, which one, there are dozens of them. Some as old as two years ago. I have watched a couple, without actually learning anything other that it's a 'game changer', and 'it's better than sliced bread'. I have Googled extensively, but have not found a single hit that includes K4 and CESSB or K4 and predistortion. SeventyThree(s).

On 09/06/2020 10:26 AM Michael Harris via groups.io <mike.harris=horizon.co.fk@groups.io> wrote:

See the K4 presentation on the Elecraft You tube channel.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 06/09/2020 10:56, Bob wrote:
Either no-one knows, or no-one cares. OK, let's try this - Does the K4
have/support CESSB or predistortion linearization? SeventyThree(s).