Re: Elecraft K4 ...

Bob

Either no-one knows, or no-one cares. OK, let's try this - Does the K4 have/support CESSB or predistortion linearization? SeventyThree(s).

On 09/04/2020 6:17 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

I can't help but notice that Elecraft continues to ratchet up their marketing efforts for the already over-hyped K4x model (soon to be available with a non trivial deposit, at an unknown final price, and unknown delivery date).

Bernie Madoff would be proud of them ...

But, what do I know? They have a significant cult following, so why not exploit it? I really don't care. But, as I have an enquiring mind, does anyone know how/what the CAT interface will be? Is it as before, K3 like, or will it be a direct ethernet API driven interface? SeventyThree(s).