Logbook page dissappeared

Peter Eckersberger

Hello,

Name is Peter, call OE3EPW

Today something strange (at least for me) happened when trying to reduce the size of my Logger32 logbook page. After doing so all of a sudden the "1" error text popped up (see below).

When clicking on "OK", number "2" came up. Clicking here on "OK" shifts me to a loop between those 2 messages. After the fourth "OK" the messages disappear, Logger32 gets started but only one empty line of the logbook is visible. When ever trying bringing back the page to its normal size (in my case 12 lines) the whole procedure starts again from the beginning.

Additional info ...

1. I never had implemented the TEN_TEN field in my logbook setup / grid layout. It's still not there right now.

2. I tried to help myself by replacing all of the different "INI"-files stored within my LOGGER32BACKUP.ZIP to no avail. Some helpful advise what to do for bringing back normal functionality? TIA!!

73 de Peter, OE3EPW
<oe3epw@...>

Avast logo