Re: Updatefiles not found by the Rollback command

F4FNT

Thank you Bob for your answer. But I’m still trying to find out which setup I need to change. I’ve looked at the authorizations to various  .exe files located in the c:\Loggeer32 folder: Logger32rollback.exe, autoinstaller.exe, Logger32autoinstaller.exe, but no success….

My current Logger32 version is 3.50.422. The existing Updatefiles for ver…. go from 3.50.334 to 3.50.420 (19 folders). My Logger32 is Always launched as  administrator, as recommended and I haven’t seen any Antivirus issue, although I’m using Norton.

Some ideas on the setup parameters I should investigate ?

Thank you

Raymond, FFNT

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10