Re: How to export ONLY QSOs with SOTA stations which are in SOTA_REF populated with reference

Aleksander Žagar

ja1nlx je 4.9.2020 ob 9:02 napisal:

Alekander

I think Logger32 have no capability to export QSOs only with SOTA_REF.

So try this step. You need ADIF Master program.

http://www.dxshell.com/adif-master.html

1. Export ALL Logbook in CSV.

2. Open CSV with MS Excel or similar.

3. Sort with SOTA_REF and save QSOs only with SOTA_REF as Test.csv

4. Run ADIF Master.

5. Import Test.csv.

6. Save it as Test.adi.

73

On 2020/09/04 14:33, Aleksander Žagar wrote:
Is there a way to export ONLY QSOs with populated SOTA_REF ADIF field.
I'd like to export from my whole log only QSOs with SOTA stations which has theire reference in SOTA_REF

All those stations has some data (i.e S5/JA-001 or W4C/CM-143 etc...) in
the SOTA_REF adif field.

How can I made ADIF file for ONLY those and not all other QSOs in log?

I have more than 180.000 QSOs in and like to export around 400 such SOTA
QSOs. Anyone can step-by-step me?

Tnx for help,

Aleksander, S57S

TNX a lot Aki, I will try.

Avast logo

Ta e-pošta je bila pregledana z Avast protivirusnim programom.